Q: Loud rattling noise

Just got a rebuilt motor put into my car because of shot head gasket. now there is this loud rattling noise coming from the passenger side of the car when the car is still. The noise stops once you accelerate the car... not sure what the problem is.
My car's transmission is automatic I believe.

Changing an engine is a big job that involves many little details, and sometimes all of the details don’t get completely ironed out. It could be that one or more of the exhaust heat shields was not put back in place just right. It probably rattles at idle because four cylinder engines are just shakier at idle, and then they smooth out when they speed up. Try reaching under the car with the heel of your hand and banging on the exhaust system. If you hear the same sound that has you worried, then you’re on the right track. This type of issue can be difficult to diagnose, so if you need assistance, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to inspect your vehicle’s rattling noise and help make any repairs.

3. Loud rattling noise