Q: 2002 duramax went into limp mode after fluid ad filter change

changed the transmission fluid and filter.on mt 02 duramax Started it up put in gear. vehicle flashed a check engine light. Would not shift on forward gear. reverse works. oBD p0872 and p0700 code occurred/ All I did was change the fluid! What do I NEEd to DO To Fix it?

Hello, I can help you with this! When doing a transmission service for this vehicle, you will set a (DTC) trouble code for a low pressure condition with transmission. This is a normal condition when replacing the filter and fluid. The first plan of action would be to clear the code. You would need I scan tool or code reader that is able to perform this function.I recommend that you have a professional technician from YourMechanic come to your location to clear this code and take a look at your check engine light. The body code is a separate issue that could be look at that time also.