Q: How do I use the Uconnect voice training system?

How do I use the Uconnect voice training system?

If your Uconnect is having a hard time recognizing what are saying, then you can use the voice training feature. This will help your Uconnect system recognize your voice. You can turn on the voice training system in four different ways.

1. Press and hold the Uconnect voice command button for five seconds.

2. Press the Uconnect voice command button, and when prompted say, “Voice training.”

3. Press the Uconnect voice command button, and when prompted say, “System training.”

4. Press the Uconnect voice command button, and when prompted say, “Start voice training.”

Then follow the instructions and prompts from the Uconnect system.