Q: My truck wont blow either heat or cold air?

I just got the motor air resistance replaced. Before it wasnt working at all. After that was put in, my truck doesnt blow hot or cold. The mechanic wanted to charge me 600 to fix it. N more if its worse.

A: Assuming you are referring to the blower mo...

Assuming you are referring to the blower motor resistor being replaced, this is the unit that controls the speed of the blower motor (i.e. low, medium and high speeds). The blower motor relay is a separate unit that directs power to the blower motor itself. When this is not working properly, it may cause the blower motor/fan to not come on at all or come on erratically. I would recommend having this repaired by an expert from YourMechanic.