Q: How do I cancel and resume cruise control?

How do I cancel and resume cruise control?

You may want to cancel cruise control when you are in heavy traffic and then resume it again once you are back in an open area. You don’t have to completely re-set the cruise control if you use the cancel and resume settings.

1. Use the same lever as to activate cruise control, which is located on the right side of the steering column.

2. Pull the lever towards you to cancel the cruise control. You can also put your foot on the brakes and it will have the same effect.

3. Push the lever away from you when you want to resume cruise control at the same speed. This feature only works when you are going at least 25 mph.