Q: popping sound taking a turn or going over a speed bump

When I take a turn or hit a speed bump or any small dent/bump on the road it makes a popping sound and only on the front right side tire. What could it be?

A popping sound may be coming from the right strut, lower control arm, or ball joints. Try to bounce the right side, using your body to push down on the car. If you can duplicate the noise then have someone try and narrow the noise down to the strut or another component.

f you cannot duplicate the noise without driving it then a mechanic would need to try and see if they can pinpoint the noise to a faulty component or identify a problem in the front suspension components upon further inspection.

I’d suggest having the vehicle inspected by a qualified professional who is capable of diagnosing the source of the noise and can make the necessary repairs.

3. popping sound taking a turn or going over a speed bump