Q: I'm smelling antifreeze an seeing a little steam from under the hood

asked by on August 18, 2016

I'm smelling antifreeze an seeing a little steam. It's a little wet in the front I think it by the intake

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The engine in your Pontiac Grand Prix is known to corrode out at the corners of the intake and head. The leak starts with a gasket and grows to damage the intake and heads. I suggest removing the intake and looking for any damage. You should replace gasket if no damage to the metal is found. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the source of the leak. From there you’ll know exactly what needs to be fixed. Good luck.