Q: I'm smelling antifreeze an seeing a little steam from under the hood

I'm smelling antifreeze an seeing a little steam. It's a little wet in the front I think it by the intake

A: The engine in your Pontiac Grand Prix is kn...

The engine in your Pontiac Grand Prix is known to corrode out at the corners of the intake and head. The leak starts with a gasket and grows to damage the intake and heads. I suggest removing the intake and looking for any damage. You should replace gasket if no damage to the metal is found. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the source of the leak. From there you’ll know exactly what needs to be fixed. Good luck.