Q: Windshield wipers getting stuck in random positions

I replaced the motor on my windshield wipers, but they still get stuck in random positions.

A: Hi there. Even though you have replaced the...

Hi there. Even though you have replaced the wiper motor, there is an issue that most overlook. There is wiring that goes into the motor. If this wiring is corroded, this will cause your window motor to stop in random positions. I’d suggest having a certified mechanic diagnose your wiper issue further in person in order to find the wire(s) at fault. From this inspection, they will be able to perform the repairs needed to resolve the issue.