2011 Audi s5 3.0 hard starting after gassing up s5 v6-3.0...

Q: 2011 Audi s5 3.0 hard starting after gassing up

asked by on May 22, 2017

Hard starting after gassing up

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are many factors to consider in these situations. If your vehicle was run very low on gas, you may have sucked up debris from the fuel tank into the fuel system. You can also wear your pump out in that case. If it is a pump issie, you will want to test your fuel pressure at the engine. While it is less common, there is also a chance that you have purchased foul gas. Considering the age of the vehicle, it will have good diagnostic systems on board as well, therefore scanning the vehicle for codes may give you more information. Without these tests to work with, there is little to base a diagnosis from. For more help with testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.