Q: Had p0715 code replaced input speed sensor cut engine light off but in 2 mile it still threw code p0715 again

asked by on October 21, 2016

Had p0715 code I replaced input speed sensor cut engine light off but in 2 mile it still threw code 715 again

Hi. There could be a problem internally were the speed sensor is reading making it still throw the code. There also could be a problem with the wiring harness or connector going to the speed sensors. The wiring could have a short in it, or even have a broken wire somewhere in the harness. Also the connector could have bent pins or corrosion in it this will also cause the. The worst case is the Pcm has a fault and is causing the code to come back with the new sensor. Also keep in mind that sometimes new parts can be defective and that could be the case in your situation. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and diagnosis your car.