Q: Water boiling out of the radiator cap

Hi i have changed my radiator , clutch fan , thermostat , fan switch. I have also checked my fuses and relay to make sure everything is in perfect order.After doing the swops i find that my fan dont kick in and that the water is boiling out by the cap.

Do i need to replace my water pump aswell , as i assume that the circulation is not proper and that for its boiling over?

Please help!!!

If your cooling fans are not coming on, this suggests that either the fans themselves are faulty, the relay switch is not working properly or the coolant temperature sensor is not working properly. If the car is still overheating, this may suggest that the water pump may also need to be replaced. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your cooling system, and make necessary repairs.

3. Water boiling out of the radiator cap