Q: Looking for a car that is good in winter

I am considering buying this SUV. I live in an area with some fairly harsh winters. Is the Santa Fe a decent car for winter?

Hello. If you’re going to buy a Sante Fe that offers all wheel drive or four wheel drive, it should hold up pretty well in the harsh winter weather conditions. A Sante Fe with front wheel or four wheel drive may also do well in normal snow conditions, but it is always better to have all wheel or four wheel drive when driving in harsh winters. If you are looking to buy a used car, it is a good idea to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out and perform a pre-purchase car inspection before making a decision about the car you are buying.

3. Looking for a car that is good in winter