Q: Car idles rough but when put in neutral the engine dips downward and moves back to normal when put into drive

My car as been idling rough for a little bit. I changed the plugs and all fluids are good but when i put it in neutral the engine becomes quiet but it dips downward and whwn put into drive the roughness increases again and the engine moves back to normal position. Why is idling rough more or less why is my engine dipping downward when put into neutral.

Broken motor mounts will cause vibration and feel like a rough idle. You should have mounts changed and it will fix the problem.

3. Car idles rough but when put in neutral the engine dips downward and moves back to normal when put into drive