Q: Recently my car started developing this problem whenever I put gas it has a problem starting. Also when I’m parked the car vibrate

Recently my car started developing this problem whenever I put gas it has a problem starting. Also when I’m parked the car starts vibrating. Please assist.

Hi Kevin. Thanks for contacting us today. The fuel tank and fuel system of most modern uses an EVAP system, which is designed to filter dangerous vapor from the fuel tank before it’s released into the air. From time to time, an EVAP canister will become clogged or full, which can create these issues. A faulty gas cap can also create these problems as can a damaged purge valve. This could be difficult to diagnose, so you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to help resolve this problem.

3. Recently my car started developing this problem whenever I put gas it has a problem starting. Also when I’m parked the car vibrate