Q: 2013 BMW X3 2.0 all wheel drive, parking brake button is not doing anything 2013 BMW X3 3.0

Recently services the rear brakes, now the parking brake won't work everything has been reconnected and torqued to spec, is there a procedure I'm missing ?

Hi there - I don’t wish to insult, but are you pressing the button, or pulling it up from the forward lip of the button? Pushing the button releases the emergency/parking brake. Pulling up on the front lip of the button sets the brake. BMW has a great video on how it works here: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Owner/OwnersManualVideos.aspx?namodelcode=1195 If this is not the issue, and no fuses for this electrical system are blown, I would check back with the shop that did the work to have them check it out.

3. 2013 BMW X3 2.0 all wheel drive, parking brake button is not doing anything 2013 BMW X3 3.0