Q: Need factory pin code to reset immobilizer 98 Durango due to battery dis connect

I need the factory PIN code due to a battery problem jump-starting and finally replaced the battery car will not start. I did the five step reset ,vehicle started and ran for about 10min.at idle then died. Back to no start. I need factory pin code to reset and how to enter it.
Thanks. John castle

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, we’re not best suited to provide that type of information through this platform. Your best option is to contact a local Dodge dealership to receive the pin code you need to reset the immobilizer.

3. Need factory pin code to reset immobilizer 98 Durango due to battery dis connect