Q: Cylinder 2 misfiring not firing at all

Cylinder 2 is dead the plug comes out oily, it has a bit of blowby,all the other cylinders fire so perfectly. I changed coil pack changed plugs serviced injectors but still its not igniting. I have drilled a tiny hole on e manifold I spray petrol thru the hole it fires and the misfire temporarily goes. Pliz help I m stuck

Spark Plugs Replacement $96.63 - $636.71 Get a Quote
Ignition Coil Replacement $116.03 - $516.36 Get a Quote
Valve Cover Gasket Replacement $100.87 - $1008.07 Get a Quote

It sounds like the spark plug tube seal for the number 2 cylinder has failed. Then a spark plug tube seal fails, this will allow oil to reach the spark plug. No matter if the spark plug or ignition coil is brand new, oil getting on the spark plug will always cause a misfire. I would recommend having your valve cover gasket professionally replaced. This valve cover gasket replacement will include the replacement of the spark plug tube seals and is required in order to replace them. Consider YourMechanic for this service as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace your valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals for you.