Q: Seat belt chime still chimes with seat belt on how can you disable chime

How do you disable seat belt chime

Hi there. I don’t believe this is something that can be disabled. In fact, I believe attempting to do so would be considered tampering with the safety system of car. It is likely that a seat belt sensor is damaged, which should be replaced by an authorized Ford repair center or the dealership. You might want to first contact your dealership to see if there are any recalls on this component.

3. Seat belt chime still chimes with seat belt on how can you disable chime