Q: My car won't move when i press the gas pedal i have never had a problem before. I did notice a leak but i thought it was the oil from the transmission.

Car doesn't move in drive or reverse never had a problem before. Small leak i believed to be oil but i guess its transmission fluid. Check engine light just popped on the day it stopped moving. Stalling in traffic on the way to work one day and hasnt moved since.

You should check for any codes that could be stored in the ECM (computer) as the check engine light is on. This will give you a starting place to check for the condition that you are having. Since the vehicle will not move forward or reverse, there could be an issue with the brakes system, the transmission, or the wheel bearings. If you need further assistance with your stalling condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car won't move when i press the gas pedal i have never had a problem before. I did notice a leak but i thought it was the oil from the transmission.