I think it does as when top up with water after the tempe...

I think it does as when top up with water after the temperature goes higher there is some bubbles comes out ...

I think it does as when top up with water after the temperature goes higher there is some bubbles comes out

Automotive Expert
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer. My name is\*\*\*\*\* would be delighted to assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your vehicle today. The website will offer you a phone call. Feel free to accept or decline this service. It does not come directly from me. I cannot provide phone assistance outside the US. Please give me a few moments to go over your concerns. While I'm reviewing your case, would you mind sending me your VIN? This will allow me to give you the most accurate information possible based on your specific vehicle. Please know this is not an auto response message system. We are full time Automotive technicians, who field cases as they come in. If you do not receive a prompt response, this means we have stepped away momentarily or are working on your case as well as many others. Please be patient as we work through this. May I ask your name?

DiemeVIN: \*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
Automotive Expert
I would start with a thermostat replacement and if it still acts up perform a head gasket combustion leak test

Okay.
Automotive Expert
TY