Q: Could my problem be the key? 2009 Honda Civic

My Honda was fine one day next day battery dead put in slow charge security light is flashing on dash car will crank but won't start key unlocks and locks door already had timing Belt check it's all good

Hi there - this sounds like the security system needs a simple reset, similar to what’s needed if you replace the battery. Try this: lock the car using the ignition key in the driver door. Let it sit for 5 minutes or so. Unlock the driver door with the same key, insert that key in the ignition and start the engine. This should reset the security system.

3. Could my problem be the key? 2009 Honda Civic