Q: Passenger side electric window intermittently will not go down

Passenger side electric window intermittently will not go down. When it fails, it sometimes makes the fan blower shut down as well. I replaced the driver side window switches hoping it was an issue there, but it still happens on occasion. Any thoughts as to where I can go next to find the problem?

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. There could be several causes for your passenger window to only work intermittently. But with the conditions you described, you will most likely need a replacement motor and regulator to resolve this issue.