Q: How do you use the interior light?

How do you use the interior light?

The interior light in your car provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, but you can also turn it on while you’re inside the car. Maybe you need to find the cell phone charger you dropped – the interior light will help. Depending on the body style and trim level, there are two potential styles of interior light that could be installed in your car, but both work in a similar way.

1. Slide the switch to on to turn the light on.

2. Slide the switch to “door” to set it to automatically come on when the door opens.

3. Slide the switch to off to keep the light off at all times.

3. How do you use the interior light?