Q: How do I clean the instrument panel, the interior trim, and the interior?

How do I clean the instrument panel, the interior trim, and the interior?

The interior of your truck will become dirty from time to time. To ensure that the interior of your car stays in pristine condition, clean the inside regularly. To clean the instrument panel and interior trim.

1. Use a clean, damp, cotton cloth.

2. Wipe the areas that are dirty.

3. Use a clean, dry, cotton cloth to dry the areas cleaned.

4. Vacuum dust and dirt out of floorboards and seats.

5. Use recommended carpet and upholstery cleaner to remove stains.

3. How do I clean the instrument panel, the interior trim, and the interior?