Q: I may have put the wrong type oil in my car?

I just added 2.5 quarts of synthetic oil blend in my car to top it off, after a short trip, when I should have added full synthetic to my car instead. Will this affect my cars performance and/or cause damage. I did use the correct weight.

A: Your engine does not show in the manual tha...

Your engine does not show in the manual that it is required to use only full synthetic oil. You can use the synthetic blend or conventional type oils as long as you use the correct weight oil that is recommended for your engine. The manual says you should use 5w20 but your oil cap will have the exact oils to use and proper weights also. I would recommend having the oil and filter changed so you have all the same oils in the engine. You can have a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and perform the oil change for you.