Q: Truck stopped turning over one morning.

Truck doesn't start even though it has a new battery. It ran perfectly and just would not start one morning.

Hello you should have a mechanic inspect the ’no start’ issue. The power to the starter needs to be checked. There are two wires going to the starter, a big wire which should have battery voltage at all times and a thinner wire the should have battery voltage with the key turned to the start position. With power present at both wires there is a good chance that the starter motor has failed and will need to be replaced.