Q: Serious air pressure is coming out of my oil stick and oil cap. The car squeaks until I pull out the oil stick and air comes out

asked by on October 01, 2016

Air comes out when I pull my oil stick or twist my oil cap. The car squeaks, but when I pull the oil stick, major pressure hisses out and car stops squeaking.

75 Point Safety Inspection Get a Quote

Hello there, thanks for writing in. A few different faults can cause your 2006 Infiniti M45 To have a pressure buildup in the engine. The most common would be a PCV valve, high oil pressure, or a vacuum leak. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your engine pressure problem by performing a vehicle inspection and determine what is the root cause.