Q: Sputtering Volkswagen

My Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 sputters when I come to a complete stop . It drives perfect other than this issue. I just replaced the catalytic converter, spark plugs, and oil change .. What's wrong?

A: Hi there: A sputtering engine is typically...

Hi there:

A sputtering engine is typically caused by fuel or ignition system failures. However, there are more than 20 individual parts that could be dirty, faulty or have electrical wiring issues that can contribute to your 2005 Volkswagen engine sputtering when you come to a stop. The best way to save time, money and determine the exact source of this issue is to have a mobile mechanic complete a engine is sputtering inspection.