Car body shaking 2013 genesis coupe shaking hyundai l4-2....

Q: Car body shaking

asked by on February 05, 2016

My car body shakes.

Hello! We really need to know the conditions when the car shakes. If it is at idle and the engine runs normally, you may have a bad motor mount. If the engine runs poorly, then it will need to be checked by a technician. If the car shakes going down the road while driving, several things can cause this problem including tires, wheel balance, drive axles, suspension bushings, shock absorbers, ball joints or even wheel bearings. All of these potential issues need to be diagnosed by a qualified technician to find the source of the shaking.