Q: Regarding the ABS light and traction control lights coming on - on snowy road. Is it safe to drive the car.?

Snowy roads. ABS light and traction control light came on. Car drove ok to my destination which was less than 5 miles. It is safe to drive the car until I can get it checked next week.

If the ABS and traction lights are on and stay on then there is a problem in the system and will need to be tested. It is okay to drive the vehicle with the understanding the systems are inactive and only normal brakes without ABS will work until you get it fixed.

3. Regarding the ABS light and traction control lights coming on - on snowy road. Is it safe to drive the car.?