Q: I have negative camber on my front driver's side wheel

I bought the car from someone and the wheel was bent already and he said it might be the strut so i replace it and it still has negative camber and i have replace the ball joints can it be the control arms i have a feeling he hit a curb or a pot hole

Replacing the upper control arm on your vehicle may permit camber adjustment. But first, look for cam-style bolts or another adjusting mechanism. Of course, check to see if the factory preferred camber setting (probably slightly negative, maybe 0.5 to 1.0 degrees) can simply be achieved using the existing adjustment possibilities. However, if the required camber setting cannot be achieved on the left, and yet it is achieved on the right, there is damage either to suspension components or to the subframe on the left. You can measure the subframe using a tram and rule that in or out. If the frame is good, you will simply have to identify the damaged suspension part(s) by careful inspection and measurement, possibly using the right side of the car for comparison. A qualified front-end specialist, such as one from YourMechanic, could walk you through this during a suspension inspection and also repair any damage found. Once you do get it in condition to align, be sure to keep cross camber on the vehicle to a minimum that is within the factory specifications so that the car tracks straight and doesn’t pull.