Q: Q: Engine cranks but does not start

I just replaced the engine in my 2012 focus. Everything is installed 100% correctly and all plugs plugged in. I have fuel to the injector pump and out the other side. The engine cranks but does not seem to have any fire to the plugs. Can you please help.....?

Hello, Things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are all components that help to create spark and control ignition timing which may cause the motor to not produce spark or the correct timing needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. I would suggest checking each of these components to narrow down your spark issue. If you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.

3. Q: Engine cranks but does not start