Air conditioner not working. volkswagen jetta l4-1.9l tur...

Q: Air conditioner not working.

I have no air conditioning or heat. The blower works, but the air conditioner light does not light up.

The A/C and heat are two separate systems, so usually I would look at the blower and its circuit. But since you say the blower is working properly, I suspect a problem with the blend doors or possibly the automatic temperature control unit. I suggest having a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your problem.