Q: How much should it cost to replace front bumper

I need to replace the re bar, front bumper, lower grill, and fog light without chrome on my car what should labor and parts look like I'm getting the entire front bumper all parts for $560 half up front half when it comes in tomorrow what am I looking at labor wise? Realistically

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics do not provide body work, which replacing a bumper falls into that category. It might be better for you to contact a local body shop to install your bumper, and check other front end components that might also be damaged.

3. How much should it cost to replace front bumper