Q: Exhaust leak from engine gasket right after catalytic converter keeps blowing out. What needs changing O2 sensor or converter ? 2000 Chevrolet S10

truck runs good does not get out, when was driving with a about 400 pounds more then usual heard a hissing sound under passenger door. looked under gasket on exhaust pipe had blown this is the gasket right after catalytic converter replaced it drove one day and gasket blew again

Hello - I suspect that either the flange joint after the converter has a defect that continues to leak, despite new gaskets, or the muffler is stopped up, increasing exhaust pressure on that joint. I recommend an exhaust system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Exhaust leak from engine gasket right after catalytic converter keeps blowing out. What needs changing O2 sensor or converter ? 2000 Chevrolet S10