Q: 2008 BMW Z4 alarm won't beep when locking but lights flash and red light blinks under rearview mirror

My BMW Z4 Alarm won't sound when locking or unlocking the doors, red light under rearview mirror flashes..

Hello. If the horn is working normally then you have a programming issue. In most cases the control module for the alarm will need to be reprogrammed by the dealer in order to make it operational again. If the horn does not work normally then that may need to be replaced.

3. 2008 BMW Z4 alarm won't beep when locking but lights flash and red light blinks under rearview mirror