Q: I have replaced my exhaust manifold a half-dozen times. Why is this happening?

Is there any reasons why exhaust manifold crack over and over again, I have replaced six times distributor is been changed it's got an original motor 300,000 miles I have replaced it six times now. Is there any reason for it?

Hi there. I would need to know what kind of vehicle this is in order to give you the most accurate information. With that being said, the most common reason for why an exhaust manifold would crack over an over again would be if the rest of the exhaust is not mounted properly. If there is any looseness or misalignment in the exhaust, then this will occur. If you want to have the exhaust manifold issue checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the exhaust system and guide you through repairs.

3. I have replaced my exhaust manifold a half-dozen times. Why is this happening?