Q: When I press the accelerator it doesn't speed up and when I floor it and stalls.

When I drive my passport when I press the accelerator it doesn't go fast. When I floor it, it stalls. It was in a accident and sat in the yard for 3 months.

A: This suggests you may have a failing thrott...

This suggests you may have a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to you home to diagnose your throttle control system.