Q: Brakes grinding on wet weather and clanking

When braking low speed it grinds and move forward after being disc and brake pad replaced even worse if the weather is wet

If you’ve had brake work done recently, and the result is noisy brakes, you need to take the car back to the shop that did the brakes. It’s not that unusual for new brakes to make new noises and they should be happy to take another look. It’s very easy when replacing pads and rotors to get a small piece of hardware in place crooked or to have a small bend in a backing plate or some other minor problem that makes a lot of noise. If however you have some reason you can’t go back to the original shop, or if you have decided that you don’t trust them to get the job right, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your noisy brakes right there on the spot and tell you what can be done about them.

3. Brakes grinding on wet weather and clanking