Q: ABS signal and Check Engine signal

there is a device on my engine that i do not know the name of

Hello there. I would need a better description of any symptoms your car is experiencing for more precise advice. There are at least eight sensors on the engine. The camshaft or crankshaft sensor are a couple of the most common to fail. The ABS sensor is also called a speed sensor or wheel speed sensor. If you would like to have your car diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the warning lights and guide you through any repairs if necessary.

3. ABS signal and Check Engine signal