Q: Intermittent wiper speed setting is not working

Intermittent wiper don't work at all. All the other speeds work. What could be the issue here. Thanks

The problem could be the intermittent wiper module in combination with the wiper switch or in the wiper motor itself. Problems occur with both of these components and only a component pinpoint test can narrow down the problem for you to one or the other.

I recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection of the wipers for you, following the wiring diagram circuit for the intermittent wiper control on the blue/yellow wire from the switch to the motor, which allows for an accurate repair suggestion.

3. Intermittent wiper speed setting is not working