Q: Vibration or humming felt while driving my Uplander.

I thought this was the front right wheel bearing as turning right or taking weight off that side makes the noise pretty much go away. Left turns make it worse. Replaces the bearing and noise is just as bad. I know a bearing could be bad out of the box, but I would suspect the noise would have changed some. I moved the tire from that location to the back to see if it was a tire issue, but the noise remains. I'm lost.

Hi there. If there is a vibration or humming noise on the front end of your van and the wheel bearings were already replaced, then either the CV shaft inner bearing is worn or the transmission final drive is worn. Look to see if the band clamps are still attached to the CV shafts and that there is no grease visible around the boots. Check the transmission fluid level and top it off if the level is low. If you need further assistance with diagnosing the noise within the front end of your van, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.