Q: Someone decided to put rocks and dirt in my gas tank I have a 2008 chevy malibu I haven't drove it or turned it

Someone put rocks and dirt in my gas tank is it drive able or do I need to get the tank dropped and clean immediately

I would definitely not recommend to drive the vehicle in its current condition I would recommend having the gas tank replaced completely not just cleaned. It would be nearly impossible to get all of the rocks out of the tank and you want to ensure that no rocks make their way up to the engine.

3. Someone decided to put rocks and dirt in my gas tank I have a 2008 chevy malibu I haven't drove it or turned it