Q: It has power put wont start what could be the problem

The car light and radio comes on and it has gas but the van will not start.

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan. You will need to have the vehicle scanned and the fuel pressure tested to isolate the problem to the ignition or the fuel pump. If there is no fuel pressure, then the fuel pump and filter is the most likely cause of the problem. If the vehicle has fuel pressure but no spark to the ignition then you will need further diagnosis to isolate the cause. If you would like help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can replace the fuel pump and filter or inspect your car's no-start condition.