My car overheated now it cranks and won't start no blown ...

Q: My car overheated now it cranks and won't start no blown head gasket

asked by on July 04, 2017

I was having a transmission leak .....then one night I was driving the car and it overheated out of nowhere I seen steam coming from under the hood I pulled over to turn the car off but the car shut down before I could turn it off .....I let it cool down and tried to start and it didn't.....tried to add coolant but all the fluid drop from beneath the front passenger side of the car .....the car cranks but won't start no blown head gasket please helllllp and do you think it has anything to do with my damaged ignition cynlinder or the throttle pedal sensor because when I hooked the car up to the computer the codes read something about the throttle pedal sensor and ignition
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If the car was out of coolant, and shut off because it was overheated, then there is a good chance that there was some engine damage. But don’t panic yet, the codes and leaks you have might be separate issues and if you are lucky, the car shut off for some other reason besides overheating. It sounds like you have several problems that have been stacking up on you so you need to have this thing looked at by a pro. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your non starting Malibu and its overheating problem and let you know what it will take to solve your problems.