Q: What does it mean when there is the letter I showing on the control dashboard panel inside a gas pump symbol

Gas pump on dashboard panel shows the letter i in it

Hi there. After reviewing the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee owner manual, the only lights that I could find that is similar to the one you’ve described are the TPMS (low tire pressure light), Low Fuel warning light, or the Gas Cap warning light. All warning lights and their descriptions can be found in the owner manual that should have come with your vehicle.

3. What does it mean when there is the letter I showing on the control dashboard panel inside a gas pump symbol