Q: Slow starting

My battery is new, alternator is good, & starter is good & the car will start but wont turn over completely... Its a slow crank start.. Headlights work fine & I notice as I'm starting it the service engine light stay on but the other lights in dash go off. Any suggestions on why my car won't start all the way? I'm thinking crank sensor cause I'm getting power just not enough to turn over it seems

Your car’s accessories (i.e. interior lights and various other dash lights) are designed to go out as you turn the key to start the engine. This is purposely designed this way to direct as much power as possible to the starter to be used to start the engine. If the engine continues to crank slowly this suggests your battery may not be fully charged. Even when new, batteries are not always 100% charged and sometimes need to be charged a bit to bring them up to full power. As you may know, batteries do have a "shelf life" and depending on how long the battery may have sat on the shelf prior to being sold to you, this may have caused it to drain a bit. This is easily fixed by charging the battery as you normally would. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your battery.

3. Slow starting