Q: 2006 Pontiac Solstice starter replacement.

asked by on December 02, 2016

Hi there and thanks for your time. I have a Pontiac 2006 Solstice and the starter needs replacement. I see The average replacement cost on parts and labor usually cost anywhere from $250-$450. The estimate I received is $560' - in your opinion, do you think that is too high and should I get a second estimate from somewhere else? Thanks for your input I appreciate it. all the best BPM

Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1141.96 Get a Quote

Hi there. The cost of replacing a starter varies on which shop you take your vehicle to. Each shop has a different hourly rate and a different plan like adding a diagnosis with the replacement. The price that you have received is a dealership price. Before having your starter replaced, check around to find the best replacement charge if you are unable to remove it yourself. If you need further assistance with replacing your starter, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.