Q: Idle and starting issues

So my jeep is starting fine from cold (hasn't been started recently) but if I drive for even 10 minutes it wants to die at idle and if I turn it off I have to wait about an hour and a half to get it to start back up.

You would need to have the system scanned when there is a no start to see if you are getting a crankshaft and camshaft sensor signals. The camshaft sensor may be hitting the camshaft when it is hot due to over machining of the engine block area where the sensor goes in. There is a sensor with a special shim kit with special shim thicknesses for proper installation. The installation should follow technical bulletin 08-22-00 rev A to properly install the new sensor. If you want to have this verified, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the hard start and perform the correct repairs.

3. Idle and starting issues