Q: nothing on instruments panel work horn whiper signal brakes

nothing work on instruments panel horn brakes light signal light wipher

The problem sounds like you either have bad connections on instrument cluster module or the system module is bad. I have also seen where the TIPM or totally integrated power module is bad and needs replaced. I recommend having the systems scanned to get failure codes and tests for the codes performed to isolate the failure.

3. nothing on instruments panel work horn whiper signal brakes